The new MINOX tropic
- made in Germany
- Diamond Prism for homogeneous, glare-free light distribution
- W RGB LED assembly
- 5 LED colours
- Professional full spectrum mid power LED
- Controllable with LED controller
- 3 separate channels individually controllable with lynk Controller
Aquariums perfectly staged
Unique light distribution
In addition to the extensive colour spectrum, the new MINOX tropic offers a unique light system. The integrated Diamond Prism optics have a diamond-shaped prism structure and thus guarantee perfect colour mixing of all colours as well as the highest possible light yield. This new light optic achieves an even and broadly diffused illumination with almost no loss of light. At the same time this optic avoids any glare when looking into the aquarium.
The new MINOX tropic is splash-proof and ensures constant brightness with intelligent power management and high-quality LEDs. The sophisticated thermal management ensures a long service life of the LED. With an enormously high light output of the white LED of more than 220 lumens per watt, the MINOX tropic is particularly energy-efficient and absolutely safe thanks to the 24-volt technology.
Design meets performance
- Unique lighting system with Diamond Prism Optics for highest light yield and perfect colour mixing
- Optimal illumination of the aquarium due to the almost loss-free Diamond Prism Optics
- Durable quality: the splash-proof construction protects all electronics
- Premium aluminium housing for optimal temperature dissipation in silver anodised surface and black or white glass element
- Constant brightness thanks to state-of-the-art lighting technology and high-quality, efficient power supply unit
- State-of-the-art coloured LED chips with high energy efficiency and white LEDs with more than 220 lumens/watt
- Various mounting options as pendant luminaire or for mounting on the aquarium rim
- Of course made in Germany and with up to four years warranty
True to nature light effects
Optimal for the different light requirements of aquarium plants and fish.
The entire, biologically sensible spectrum for optimal, algae-free plant growth in freshwater aquariums is covered.
Pre-assembled light scenario ex works - can be individually readjusted and dimmed as desired with the lynk Aquarium Controller or the Light-controller.
The MINOX LED aquarium lighting already has the optimal light spectrum for the respective application.
For individual adaptation, these can be connected to our newly developed lynk WIFI -Control Interfaces simply by "plug and play" and thus enable the realistic simulation of sunrises and sunsets as well as numerous weather simulations.
The three individual light groups can be controlled individually in terms of both colour selection and intensity. But also with the new LED controller, which has a large display, you can create your own daily plans for natural sunrises and sunsets.
With the "extension adapter", you can also optimally illuminate tanks that have a depth of more than 60 cm.
A mounting bracket in combination with a cable holder is also available as a further mounting accessory.
The mounting arm makes it possible to attach your MINOX or TESZLA evo easily to the edge of the aquarium without any effort.
It is adjustable in height and thus the distance of the lamp to the water surface can be adjusted flexibly.
The total height adjustment is 15 cm.
The mounted lamp protrudes 37 cm forward. Thus, this mounting arm is optimal for aquariums with a width of at least Width of at least 50 cm.
The mounting arm is suitable from a glass thickness of 8 mm to 15 mm.
- Weight: 0,5 KG
- Total height:30 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
- Suitable for glass thickness: 8 - 15 mm
- Adjustable in height: 15 cm
- Optionally available extension / depth
Technical details MINOX tropic
|LED power / energy consumption||45 Watt|
|Size||225 x 166 mm|
|luminous flux||4450 Lumen|
|LED Typ||Ceramic Midpower|
|Optic / Light distribution||Prismatisch|
|Weight||ca. 770 Gramm|
|Illuminated area||50 x 50 cm|
|Mains voltage||24 V / externes Netzteil|
Lichttechnische Auswertung MINOX tropic
|Parameter||Kanal 1-3||Kanal 1||Kanal 2||Kanal 3|
|CCT||6700 K||6373 K||7047 K||7882 K|
|CIE 1931 x||0,3098||0,3150||0,2818||0,3155|
|CIE 1931 y||0,3250||0,3302||0,4299||0,2372|
|Illuminance level (lx)||
|8861 lx||4904 lx||3226 lx|
|PPFD (μmol/ ㎡ s)||253.74||127,77||59,28||73,29|
|λp||452 nm||451 nm||521 nm||636 nm|
|λD||487 nm||490 nm||519 nm||
Download: MINOX Operating instructions
Download: LED Controller Instruction manual
Download: lynk WIFI Control Instruction manual